Why are there people or parents who abort their child? Is it because they can't raise the child?or perhaps they're not ready for the responsibilities of having a baby.Probably, these are some of the reasons why they choose to abort their own child.I Believed that abortion is a wrong choice.It is because I believed God has a purpose why they are to be born.Abortion is morally wrong and it deprives life from a mere child.
Abortion intentionally ends a human pregnancy, or intentionally ending a child's life during pregnancy. Abortion I think happens because some teenagers is trying some adult things or sex and being aggressive, and ended to being pregnant. Given that they are still teenagers, in that case, they can;t be able to handle the responsibilities of having a baby. That's where abortion happened, and in effect, ends the life of a hopeless child. In my opinion, It should not be legalized, because life what I said earlier , it deprives life from a mere child. As stated Exodus 20:13 "You shall not murder", As it is considered as murder, therefore it should be not legalized.
Since abortion is not a good choice, we must say no to abortion. According to Dr. Jose Rizal, " ANG KABATAAN AY ANG PAG ASA NG BAYAN ", so we must not kill a child, because like what I mentioned earlier , God has a purpose why they are to be born. To avoid this problem it's better to be not aggressive and better not to try doing it if you're not ready for the responsibilities of having a baby.



ang kyot ng pink! hahaha
ReplyDelete